Languages
หน้า: [1]   ลงล่าง
  พิมพ์  
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Pajero 2013 V6 problems  (อ่าน 1425 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
emperor.kay

like: 0
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 2

« เมื่อ: มกราคม 21, 2018, 05:55:24 pm »

Hi all, if I'm posting in the wrong section but I'm having some problems on my car. I just got the car 4 days ago and would like to know if there's any workshop which specialize in Pajeros? The car came with LPG system and I wanna see if i can tune the gas system?

I wanna do the following too:
-Remap of the ECU for better fuel economy
-Change or cut off my CAT on the exhaust
-Service the car

Any members have any place to recommend? Would like to know the pricing too before heading over. I'm staying in Onnut so some place near would be better. Anyway I'm half Thai, I can speak Thai but I cant read or write Thai so thats why I'm posting in English.
บันทึกการเข้า
Adisak (โดม)
ID 1985

like: 81
ออฟไลน์ ออฟไลน์

เพศ: ชาย
กระทู้: 1833

ชอบ กดLike ถ้าไม่ กด+

« ตอบ #1 เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 07, 2018, 11:35:11 am »

Hi all, if I'm posting in the wrong section but I'm having some problems on my car. I just got the car 4 days ago and would like to know if there's any workshop which specialize in Pajeros? The car came with LPG system and I wanna see if i can tune the gas system?

I wanna do the following too:
-Remap of the ECU for better fuel economy NA engine Remap no good
-Change or cut off my CAT on the exhaust Rear Cat can take off at normal workshop exhuast
-Service the carStandard Service on Showroom Mitsu

Any members have any place to recommend? Would like to know the pricing too before heading over. I'm staying in Onnut so some place near would be better. Anyway I'm half Thai, I can speak Thai but I cant read or write Thai so thats why I'm posting in English.
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: [1]   ขึ้นบน
  พิมพ์  

กระโดดไป: